Monday, June 14, 2010

Cute Boy

While Rhett has been with me in Vegas, I have had some picture perfect moments. They don't even need words! But I will give them anyway.
In my room at Gabe and Wendy's house, they have this shelf with plastic drawers that I keep my shoes and Rhett's socks/shoes/etc. I was getting ready for work and letting Rhett crawl around before I had to leave and I found him playing in the drawers.
I took Rhett for a not so warm hike in the mountains, but luckily I put on his fleece coat and a friend had a baby blanket for me to use. On the way home, Rhett got thirsty and shocked me when he grabbed the hose to my camel backpack and sucked on it like he had been doing it all his life. It shocked me that he knew what to do!
Rhett climbed into Wes' vibrating recliner chair.

The video below does not do justice to Rhett's dancing, but I think I FINALLY got a decent filming of how he dances! He is always a happy boy looking to dance, sing and laugh!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute of him dancing! I wonder where he gets the love of dance from?

    :)

    ReplyDelete